Household Insurance

Landlord Insurance

Landlord Insurance

Protecting a landlord's investment property.

For landlords, renting out a property can be stressful. That is why we make sourcing a comprehensive landlord insurance policy for your investment property as simple as possible. 

As a landlord, you’ll need more than just home insurance. That is why you should source a specalist landlord insurance policy that will cover your buildings and contents. Our specist Premier Let insurance policy is designed to allow you to rent out your property and still have your investment protected.

From the moment you decide to rent out a property, you need to have confidence that the protection you’re putting in place is right for you. That is why we can craft bespoke landlord insurance policies with cover that will provide you with complete peace of mind.

Some of the benefits our landlord insurance policy include:

  • Unoccupancy Period of 90 days

  • Legal Expenses at £150,000

  • Accidental & Malicious Damage by Tenants (optional extension)

  • Rent Guarantee (optional extension)

  • Ability to accommodate multiple tenant types from Professionals to Students to DSS

If you’re unsure about what type of landlord insurance you need, our expert team is on hand to support you through, and explain to you, every step of the process. They’ll ensure that you get the right cover as quickly and easily as possible.

Household Insurance

Make a claim on your Household policy

Claims help

You Might Also Be Interested In

Advice on

Buildings Insurance

Protecting the walls around you and your family.

Advice on

Building Valuations

Avoid the risk of being underinsured.

Advice on

Flood Risk

Providing peace of mind in the face of flooding.

News & opinion