Household Insurance

Non-Standard Household Insurance

Expert advice when you need 'Specialist Home Insurance'

If you own a property which insurers consider to have a non-standard feature, you may require a specialist home insurance policy that is not always available from traditional home insurance providers. 

That’s where Lark’s non-standard home insurance team can assist.

They are experts when it comes to sourcing specialist home insurance policies. We have the ability to provide insurance for many non-standard home insurance situations, including:

If what you require is not on the list, or you have any questions about non-standard home insurance, please do not hesitate to contact the team and they’ll be happy to help.

You might also be interested in


Contract Works

Insuring complex home improvements.

Advice on

Flood Risk

Providing peace of mind in the face of flooding.

Advice on

Thatch Property Insurance

Insuring the epitome of country living.

Advice on

Overseas Holiday Home Insurance

Ensure you protect your home away from home.

News & opinion