- The type of cover you may need will vary depending on a number of different factors
- As experienced Insurance Brokers in the Film and Media Industry, we are aware of the nature of the different challenges you are likely to face
What to consider when purchasing insurance for your Film or Music Studio
Finding the right cover for your studio can be difficult, it is not just about insuring the building! You need a robust insurance policy which protects your business should the unthinkable happen.
The type of cover you may need will vary depending on a number of different factors including the type of studio you have and the specialist nature of any equipment within your studio.
We can arrange Insurance for, but not limited to, the following types of cover;
- Technical Equipment
- Mechanical Breakdown
- Multimedia Cover
- Producers Indemnity
- Employer’s liability
- Public liability
- Business Interruption
- Professional Indemnity
- Cyber Risks
As experienced Insurance Brokers in the Film and Media Industry, we are aware of the nature of the different challenges you are likely to face. Our knowledgeable team understand the different exposures and potential risks you will need to consider that may affect the success of your production.
This is why we work with you to really understand your business and build a bespoke Insurance Programme and expert advice on how you can manage risks to your business.
Here are a few things to consider when reviewing your Insurance Programme...
- Daily activities - Film or TV studios may have equipment, sets and props on site, or they may just hire out a staging facility, green screens, or rehearsal space for others to use. With our experience of insuring studios across a host of disciplines, we can put together a unique proposition that suits your particular business down to the ground.
- Equipment - You’ll likely use a variety of expensive equipment and sometimes unique equipment. You’ll need to consider the lead time for re-ordering this equipment in the event of a loss and how this may affect your revenue in the interim period of time.
- Hire – Should you need to hire from or let to another studio/company ensure the equipment is covered during transit and at your location.
We would happily meet with you at your studio to find out more about your business. Just give me a call on 020 8256 4931 or drop me an email at email@example.com